To be eligible for the Retail Industry Awards:
Entries must relate to activities taking place in UK grocery retail sector in the 12 months to 1 April 2022, unless otherwise stated.
- The closing date for all Retail Industry Awards 2022 categories is Friday 27th May 2022.
- Entries can be made by individual businesses, those officially representing them or anyone wishing to nominate a relevant entrant.
- Entries should cover the 12 months to 1 April 2022, although given the situation over the past two years, you may also provide a two-year comparison if you think this is more appropriate.
- Awards are open to independent convenience stores, company-owned outlets and groups, as stated in individual criteria. Please make sure you select the correct sub-category.
- Each entry must be individual and tailored to the award category.